Please note that we are limited to receiving only 200 submissions per month. If there are no present calls for submissions, that means we've hit our cap and will reopen on the 1st of the next month.
- Length: No more than 8 pages, which goes for any genre. All pages should be submitted in one single document.
- No previously published work.
- We accept and encourage simultaneous submissions, but ask that you let us know as soon as your work is accepted elsewhere either by withdrawing the full submission or adding a note to your submission in Submittable for partial withdrawals. Please do not email partial withdrawals.
- Please wait to hear from us before submitting any more work. Because we are limited on the number of submissions we can receive per month, we also ask that you not submit work more than twice per year.
What we're looking for:
- While we have some aesthetic leanings, we're open to anything that you think we'd like. The best way to get an idea of what we publish is to read the most recent issue. That said, we like surprises. For upcoming issues, we're especially interested in seeing more visual poetry, translations, hybrid and experimental work, lyric essays, and work that doesn't fit neatly into boxes.